- Includes furniture, fixtures, and equipment for, and including a profitable wedding and event business. 19th century feel of a two story Queen Anne Farmhouse with all of the modern amenities.
- In the heart of Roswell's Historic District, less than a block off of Canton Street, home to Roswell's thriving walk-able street retail including some of the Southeast's most admired restaurants, shops, breweries, nightlife and accommodations, as well as mere feet from Roswell's most prominent places of worship.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the 2600 SF ballroom with seating for 200+ guests include a serving bar, dessert bar, buffet room, gift area, as well as two restrooms.
- Full commercial kitchen with modern appliances including vent hood and grease trap.
- Unique outdoor setting includes pergola in courtyard, water features, and an incredible ceremony venue with synthetic turf and a large space for event tents.
- Ample parking is available just across Mimosa Blvd. through an existing agreement with the Church and Canton Place.
Created: Feb 5, 2021 | Last Update: Feb 5, 2021